13 May 2009

hello world

Hello world,

This is probably my first post and hopefully more to come soon. had some drama with my classmates and I was the sound arranger so I didn't have to wear costume which was a good thing..


anyway I miss my family, old friends, old teachers, and all of u guys
Good thing mommy is coming to sg this thursday with auntie and uncle...yay!!
asked mommy to bring lots of indo food here! I am just so excited! 




At the end one quotes:
" HOME SWEET HOME "
nothing can beat home!

4 comments:

heRLin said...

hey heyy..
hepi blogging!
visit mine too~~
itsherlinhere.blogspot.com
hohoho..

iy mkanan medan itu emg gag ada tandingannya.wkk

Gilbert Ganda said...

really???
iya sedi amet deh
ga bs plg ke medan makan2
ama manknya dimana sih???

heRLin said...

haha..tuolong ya..daku tidak setua ituh.haha
di guangzhou a..jauhhhh..gag bs sering2 pulang~~
TT^TT

Gilbert Ganda said...

oww gpp lah ama
hahahaaaa
di guangzhou lg kuliah???
hahaaa
aku pgn plg haha