It's Gracia here. It seems like I haven't written anything to the blog, so here I am.
as my birthday is just around the corner, so I will just list down some of the items that are in my wishlist. (great friends out there, are you listening?)
Anyway, I am size 38 for shoes, US 8, UK 5, and France 39. for rings, I am size M.
1. Versace Dvea Patent Leather platforms ( the color and height are just amazing!)
2. Christian Louboutin Open Lips 120 snakeskin pumps (how sexy could it be?)
3. Jimmy Choo Private Suede Sandals ( as seen on the gorgeous Silvia Siantar )
4. Christian Louboutin Marechale 100 satin sandals (although i know this gonna left lotsa blisters, but I just couldn't resist the cuteness of this pair)
5. Giuseppe Zanotti Patent Leather peep-toe sling-backs ( something in nude, is hardly resistible )
6. something more meow, miumiu canvas polka-dots sandals (an apple for a day, to keep the doctor away)
7. something not to be worn on the feet, and the cheapest amongst all of my wish-list, Yves Saint Laurent Arty Enamel Ring in Pink
8. Hermés j'aime mon carre scarves, with lots of designs and colors!
(I think this time round, I am allowed to expect something versatile, that I can wear them in the next ten years or more! even better that I can pass them down to my daughter and grand-daughter!) + I can wear them as scarves, headbands, bracelet or even become necklace!
So anyone, please?
*ps, give me those, and I will love you! :*