1 April 2011

Katie Who?







Katie Fogarty for the April issue of Elle Russia, the model wears a casual preppy wardrobe filled with denim and letterman jackets from designers Prada, Isabel Marant, Tommy Hilfiger, Paul & Joe & etc. This 18 years old US born model is just too pretty to be true, I love her eyes and her tall body posture, imagine 178cm for a girl!


I seriously need a skirt like this! 


tell me where can I get the ankle boots! 



Photographed by Tesh and styled by Hortense Manga

Source: Tumblr

10 comments:

Veren Lee said...

I love the football jacket so much. And also the ankle boots. super cool editorial <3

a little princess

Anastasia Siantar said...

ahhh craving for her body

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Awesome editorial! She is damn gorgeous. Heart that jacket!

xx
http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Alviana Kalin said...

sometimes I feel like a giant being 170. but 178, that's..... bigger deal! :p btw, her face is amazing

xx,
Alviana

Hippiegonemad said...

i want her body NOW! graaaa

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

Arnold Teja said...

Damn, I love her!! Yes too pretty to be true.

xx

I V Y said...

love the sporty look.


blog
twitter
zebra and meerkat shop

Katherine Tirtawijaya said...

finally I got some time to open your blog
and I looveeee it!
I linked you on my blog :)

ice pandora said...

Sporty, I like it ^___^
-sigh- I want those legs.

xx

Claudia Cristofori said...

Great post! :D
I love these pics!!
Claudia from Italy

have a look on mine
http://www.torinotrendy.com