17 August 2012

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day Indonesia!

Well, proud Indonesian here!

So, why is it 7? Probably because it's on the 17th of August, and this year is our country 67th Birthday!
Well, no bag guru, just trying to pick out my favorite red bags that will complete your red and white outfit of the day!
After all, red bags are always the showstopper! 


I am drooling over the list as I am typing this post.. but sigh that PS11! so anyway! Happy Independence Day Indonesia and we wish that Indonesia will keep developing and become better and better!
lastly, I am not sure if I am going to wear red or white tomorrow..

UPDATED: I ended up wearing my red and white long sleeve!

xx,

4 comments:

Liz said...

didn't remember that today is independence day so wore grey instead oops. just wear both red AND white- they look good together anyway ;)
agree with red bags as show stopper.

Tiffany said...

beautiful! I love the Phillip Lim & of course the LV..
thanks for the comment - followed you back!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

ooooh these are sizzling hot.



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

FGC x PILE OF THREAD Giveaway for Indonesia-based Readers!

Mitha Komala said...

red is rad! i need that ps11 T.T

Letters To Juliet