12 September 2014

LIVE on GANDA: Burberry Prorsum Womenswear S/S15 show



Again, we are more than honoured to partner with Burberry to livestream their Spring/Summer 2015 show.
 
And as usual, we are more than excited to see what Christopher Bailey had prepared to amaze all of us. After that quirky and colourful SS15 menswear show a while ago, I would expect something similar and colourful as that for the womenswear but you know, who knows?
 
So, I would kindly invite all of you, to watch it here together with us and reveal the secret that Mr.Bailey had prepared to wow us. Stay tune and see you in three days time! Show starts at Monday, 15th September, 10PM Australia Time, 8PM Singapore time and 7PM Indonesia Time.
 
 
With Love,

4 comments:

angieporelmundo said...

Hello beautiful, I'm a long time, lol, but I do not go, you can check?

These beautiful, I really like

Sibaritismosdeinma

Always Unlucky said...

I have enjoyed your web blog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
From Hary

Albert Wijaya said...

Wow, would love to partner with Burberry one day :)

Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.