29 May 2010

.checked rules.

sawadikrap!
I am back [again] !
today is such a rainy day. it has been raining from the afternoon until now!
so the weather in the pics will be quite dark as the rain is still dropping! :)

enjoy!

"the chocolate bar"
thrift store coat, t-shirt - guess, skirt - burberry kids, lacey socks - korea, unbranded boots, pearl bracelet - mom's vintage, unbranded ribbon clip.

"checked tile"
dress - burberry kids, puffy headband - thrift store, socks - korea, flat shoes - substance, pearl bracelet - mom's vintage.

thanks for your visit!
and btw, I got a new haircut :D *wink wink
and do FOLLOW my blog if you love it!
and do tweet me for any questions :)
[another] btw is my beloved grannie bday is today!
all the best for her, best luck, health and wealth

xx

19 comments:

Marla Singer said...

aww awww this is so cute! <3

lalita tian said...

she's so beautiful. love the burberry's skirt :)

Veren Lee said...

veren lee loves your sis' skirt <33

.a little princess.

Castor Pollux said...

your sisters is too cute!
she should model for burberry!

Castor Pollux

Castor Pollux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda "Creamy" Apriani said...

Can I exchange link with you?
If you interest, please comment to my blog/ mail me : icecreamyworld@gmail.com

And if you like my blog, please be my follower via Google friend connect/ Bloglovin'. .^_^

Thanks,
-Creamy-
wanna get a package of cosmetics?? See other's giveaway contest on my blog creamyandicecream.blogspot.com
Twitter :caramel_manda

Owen said...

aww love the shoes and skirt! perfect combination :)
dont forget to check my new possst

Patricia S Boedidarmo said...

cute sekali diaaaa :)
dont u love the ability to post every 3 days? i do!!
im going to take as much photos as possible sekalian lagi disini.. hehehe

em.me.ma said...

such a cute outfit! sorry for being MIA; i see the layout is all different oo, it's been while! <3

emily,

Victoire said...

happy birthday to your granny! And i love this outfit - its so adorable and the socks too :)

xx

AlvianaKalin said...

adikmu cantik and cute abis!! kelas brp sih? aw aw aw

michelle_ said...

loved this dress on your sister !
thanks for dropping by at my blog !
visit / follow / comment me back..
michelle @ glisters and blisters

Anita Putri said...

helloo bertt,waw dd mu cantik dan lucu sekali suka gw sama boots nya :)

Claradevi Handriatmadja said...

Ohh doesn't she just the cutest ever?
Happy granny birthday, by the way - send you all fortune wishes :)

Krislyn said...

these are adorable! she's so cute. the plaid skirt works so well.

AlvianaKalin said...

diliat adikmu mirip sama km yah :)

btw iyah babi gulingnya bikin ngangenin bgttt. too bad I haven't tried bebek bengil until now! :(

AlvianaKalin said...

oh ya, the villa is yes of course for rent dear.. lol. how could I stay there if it wasn't for rent. :D

thanks for the sweet comment gilbert! :):)

Kalyana. said...

aw aw . is that your sister ?
she's pretty and very fashionable. may i ask , how old is she?
<3

have a nice weekend gilbert

Mpok said...

ih lucunya.