29 May 2010

all the sweets

.moshimoshi.
I am really sorry for a few days hiatus
I am back to medan now :)
and fill you with pics of my younger sister!
both of my elder and younger sis are having examination now! wish them luck!
*my elder sister is so serious as she didn't have the mood to take pic

have some treats for u guys! ♥


"sailor-taste caviar"
sleeveless shirt (worn inside) - guess, sleeveless shirt (worn outside)- old navy, unbranded shorts, unbranded tight, zara ankle boots, strappy headband - korea, random bangles - korea, name necklace & apple necklace - LA disneyland.


"checked lollipop"
sleeveless shirt (worn inside & outside) - guess jeans, unbranded shorts, unbranded tight, checked ribbon worn as handband, white bangles - korea, heels - charles and keith, red headband - diva

"the redish radish"
red dress-guess, unbranded tight, red headband - diva, white heels-charles and keith, random bangles.
PINK red doggy.

enjoy the treats!
I will be back with more sweets!
not to forget, please FOLLOW my blog if you ♥ it :D
and do tweet me if you wanna ask anything!

xx

7 comments:

Patricia B said...

ur sister is so pretty <3
i got that vic sec doggie toy too..
just in diff colors! :)
weve both are at our hometown now! ahahaha

michelle_ said...

your sister is soooooo pretty :)
i love the outfit styling here very much !

have a great weekend !
GLISTERS & BLISTERS

ainu athifah said...

your sister is soo pretty,
I love her style :)

mirramie said...

she's cute...
lucu bgt, cantik lg...
xoxo

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said...

your sister is so cute!
love her outfit too :)

tamy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miy said...

I love the outfit and styling using the white tight.. it looks clean and preppy, cute, and innocent..

*smoochies*

The Picnic Girl