20 October 2010

Today Obsession! Bag and Bag!

"Proenza Schouler"
Large Leather PS1 in Black
 retail for $1,995 from Barney.com
I couldn't say anything beside "I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS!" the leather and the size are just nice! couldn't resist to get it! 

mum, please?


sorry for the lack of update but I promise you all that I will sure post a lot when I am back home in Indonesia! Just couldn't wait anymore for the end of year holiday!

Anyway, have you heard about the half price sale in warehouse, topshop, topman, river island? 

I couldn't wait to share with you my new babies! 

and today, I just attended the grooming course! *not how to groom okay! but we learn how on what color that suit us better (mine is winter colors) , how the way to sit properly, how to walk, and I feel its something like John Robert Powers! We had lots of fun!


Evelyn Halim said...

I think it is better in large.
You really need to get this for christmas.

Loads of love,

Patricia B said...


vanessa27 said...

go get it! i have seen this one and it is so gorgeouss

mirramie said...

i want that bag toooooo bert


Tabitha said...

you have to own that bag! i think that very helpfully to bring many stuff :)


Veren Lee said...

i want that bag too! i want the blue one! :P

vanessa27 said...

check out http://thegoodiecloset.blogspot.comm
they got ps1 in every color!